- Freelance friendly, ‘analogue style’ control
- Dual faders (large and small) per channel strip
- Flexible in-line channel configurations
- 12 Main busses for Stereo/5.1 Audio Sub Groups
- 2 Programme outputs (5.1 and Stereo)
- 48 Multitrack busses with individual gain trim
- Independent pre and post fader direct outputs
- 12 Aux busses with odd/even stereo linking
- 12 stereo FX returns
- Sample-independent processing with options for 48kHz or 96kHz operation
- Dedicated processing per channel strip
- EQ and Dynamics DSP emulations
- Full 5.1 facilities for surround mixing
- Comprehensive dynamic automation and integrated 4-port machine control system
- Mobile configuration for space/weight savings
The C200 HD console is constructed in bays of 8 channel strips, providing flexible frame options. The position of the centre section may be located at any bay boundary, and a variety of frame options, including producer sections, angles, split points for shipping and installation, and a script tray, may also be specified.
- Max Height 1124mm (44.25")
- Max Width (see diagram)
- Dual width centre section 721mm (28.39")
- Each channel bay adds 334mm (13.15")
- End trim adds 128mm (5.04")
- Max Depth 1144mm (45.04")
- Height Adjustment .±22.5mm (±0.9")
- Weight (48 channels) ~354kg (~780lbs)
- Each bay (inc centre) adds ~40kg (~88lbs)
- Legs add ~33kg (~73lbs)
- Power (40ch with 100-240V AC) <1.2kW Continuous (dependent on frame size)
- Cooling Method Convection
The C200 HD ‘Mobile’ Configuration
Where space and weight restrictions apply, an alternative version of the console frame is available. The single width centre section of the C200 HD Mobile configuration enables a 48 channel strip (105 fader) console to fit across a width of 2.34m (92“). Please refer to the C200 HD Mobile specification sheet for full details.
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.