Vocal Harmony & Effects
- VLOOP™ – performance vocal looping of vocals and guitar input including effects
- Instant touch interface with bright, easy to read, scrolling display
- Ingenious design allows mic attachment and desktop use for easy access
Unique & Easy Touch Interface
- Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. One touch and you’re hooked!
- Swipe the slider to browse presets, press and hold buttons to edit or store to a “favourite” location.
- Double clicking the slider always gets you home. Voicing buttons offer instant harmony arranging
- Talk button bypasses all effects so you talk with the audience
- 25 Favourites allow you to store and recall your customized effects quickly
- The Slider opens up a world of hundreds of presets and easy editing
- Convenient access to mix levels and adaptive Tone settings
VLOOP™ – Performance Vocal Looping
- VoiceLive Touch is the easiest looper for voice or guitar and offers instant access to many performance looping modes.
- Loops effects, vocal, and guitar inputs
- Up to 30 seconds of stereo looping
- Create up to 25 separate loops
- Includes common loop features such as overdub, undo and multiply
- Every effect you’ll need – sound like your favourite songs
VoiceLive Touch is bursting with a list of vocal effects that made VoiceLive 2 our best selling effects unit ever - including HardTune, µMod, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer.
- Global Tone feature tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- 8 voices of NaturalPlay harmonies controlled by guitar, MIDI, or USB/Aux input
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
Connections To Almost Everything
- Aux input for your mp3 player
- MIDI in to control harmony
- 3-button footswitch input for extra control
- Studio quality mic input
- Headphone output with level control
- Guitar in and thru
- USB for audio I/O and connection to VoiceSupport for preset management, tips & tricks, and software updates
Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 7" (230 x 100 x 180)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
Laura Clapp demos what you can do with a mic, voice, MIDI keyboard and VoiceLive Touch. She starts with looping vocal rhythms, adding harmony, then looping in a piano track using the Aux input. MIDI is used to trigger harmony and HardTune effects with the
» Watch this video
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.