As the name implies, Trimode has three settings:
- 'True Bypass Clean Mode' for the natural tone of your guitar - direct to your amp
- 'Rhythm Mode' with input drive, output gain and our unique Interstage™ drive to precision-tune the mayhem you are about to unleash;
- 'Solo Mode' with its own input drive, output gain, and mid boost for days of sustain.
Trimode goes even further with a built-in effects loop on the solo channel that lets you instantly engage a delay or pedal chain with a single foot action.
Trimode: 3 modes, huge tone and amazing dynamics – finally, a pedal that sounds and feels like a real tube amp!
- True bypass clean mode
- Dynamic rhythm distortion mode
- Sustaining lead distortion mode
- 12AX7 tube for natural overdrive tone
- Effects loop on lead solo channel
Imagine having a second 2-channel amp in front of your guitar amp. How cool would it be to have individual input drive and output level control on each channel so that you could dial in the perfect amount of grit? Now imagine being able to adjust the mid boost separately on your solo channel to increase sustain for those violin type solo tones. How about automatically introducing a delay as soon as you go from crunchy rhythm tones to Star Spangled solos? This is Trimode.
Plug into true-bypass direct to your amp. Hit channel-1 and you get heart pounding rhythm. Toggle to channel-2 and open up to a world where you get the feel and dynamics of a tube amp on 10. With Trimode you get separate drive controls, mid boost and an overall EQ that really works.
'Plug & play' easy to use, flexible and tremendous in scope, Trimode is likely the best distortion pedal ever made.
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.