The DPA 4011-TL is equally suitable for close-up work on acoustic guitar, grand piano, overheads, percussion, wind instruments and vocals. It can handle incredibly high sound levels and even includes a 20dB pad switch to attenuate the output of the microphone.
A flat on-axis frequency response and excellent phase response deliver a totally faithful reproduction of the original sound. The off-axis response is similarly smooth so that any leakage is an accurate reflection of the original, though attenuated according to the true first-order cardioid pick-up.
The feeling of "being there" will always be more intense with the DPA 4011-TL than with any other cardioid.
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: 19 mm (0.75 in) pre-polarised condenser
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±2 dB: 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 19 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 25 dB (correct with the attenuator in 0 dB or -20 dB setting)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 75 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.5% up to 110 dB SPL peak, <1% up to 116 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 158 dB
- Attenuators, filters etc.: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100 m (328 ft)
- Power supply: 48 V Phantom power
- Current consumption: 2.60 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-M (Standard P48)
- Weight: 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75)
- Length: 175 mm (6.89 in)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.