The 4051 has its cable mounted at 90° to the microphone axis, which mechanically is perfect for situations where the microphone needs to be mounted directly on the musical instrument or suspended to record an audience.
The 4052 has its cable mounted behind the microphone axis for situations where the microphone needs to be suspended from its own cable.
The 4053 has a standard LEMO connector for simple and safe mounting and removal of the microphone capsule but also for use together with the elegant and flexible Flamingo Series floor stands. The microphone is supplied with a 3 m cable LEMO to XLR.
Both the 4052 and 4053 Compact Omnis are extremely popular as A-B Stereo pairs in concert halls where the beautiful architecture has to go hand in hand with quality recordings.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: 16 mm (0.6 in) pre-polarised condenser
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: On-axis: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±2 dB: 30 mV/Pa; -30 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 15 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 17 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 27 dB (max. 29 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 79 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5 % THD up to 125 dB SPL peak, <1 % THD up to 131 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 116 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 135 dB
- Output impedance: <300 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100 m (328 ft) after XLR connector
- Power supply: 48 V Phantom power
- Current consumption: 2.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-M (Standard P48)
- Microphone weight: 22 g (0.78 oz) (without cable)
- Microphone length: 25 mm (0.98 in)
- Cable length: 3 m (9.8 ft)
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.