Free-Standing Digital Media System with IR & RS-232 Control
» View entire iPort range
The FS-22 adds built-in RS232 input for two-way communication from audio/video control devices.
The next-generation iPort FS-2 Series boasts a sleek new design that blends beautifully into any location—and a feature set that will satisfy even the most demanding audiophiles. The FS-22 adds built-in RS232 input for two-way communication from audio/video control devices, allowing for viewing of video and music playlist data over a wide range of compatible control systems.
Download Full Brochure
- Allows the iPod’s volume control to control the iPort system volume.
- Compatible with most dockable iPod models including the iPod touch.
- Delivers unbalanced audio up to 30 feet from the iPort.
- Integrated RS-232 control enables two-way communication (including iPod program metadata) and control of the iPod/iPod touch via compatible control systems.
- Allows iPort firmware upgrades (requires optional cable).
- Delivers unbalanced component video, composite video, or S-Video up to 30 feet (9m) from the iPort. (Note: Video content only, not program metadata. Type of video output is iPod-dependent.)
- Allows the iPod to be line-of-sight IR-controlled and remotely IR-controlled (remote IR control requires a compatible 3rd-party controller).
- Charges the iPod/iPod touch (via the regulated power supply) while it is docked.
- Connects to a computer, allowing the iPod to be updated via iTunes while it is docked (requires USB 2.0 cable, not included).
- iPort dock (with black color plate)
- RS-232 extended control cable (RJ11 to female DB9, 2 meters)
- Component video cable (3.5mm 4-pin to 3-RCA, 2 meters)
- Audio cable (3.5mm stereo to 2-RCA, 2 meters)
- Regulated global power supply
- Optional Balanced Video Upgrade Kit delivers video up to 250 feet (76m) from the iPort.
- Optional Balanced Audio Upgrade Kit delivers audio up to 500 feet (152m) from the iPort.
Need help finding a dealer?
If you have difficulty in finding a dealer please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable dealer for your needs.
Need help finding support?
If you have difficulty in finding support, please contact us directly. We can help identify the most suitable agent for your needs.